An enthusiastic, caring and trustworthy young lady who loves working with children while developing their skills and abilities through indoor and outdoor activities by taking initiatives and promoting self-confidence.
Very happy to join local playgroups,dance/tennis/football classes, give swimming lessons(as I was in a water polo team for 5 years), organize outdoor trips and activities, baking with kids, help with homework, do school runs and keep daily records for the parents.
Montessori Society AMI membership.
National Trust membership:
My national trust membership and the free parking for my car at national trust's locations give me the chance to organise trips with kids that their families are members too.
Some of my hobbies include reading Montessori books , pedagogical books and watching the "Super Nanny" TV show.
Valid and clean driving licence(own car) and access to reliable transportation.
I work as an employed for full time nanny jobs and as a self-employed for babysittings.
Just a note for other child carers:
Please do not copy paste my profile! Find something to write on your own. Profile is so personal! You need to describe who you are and not present yourself with somebody else's description , otherwise nobody is gonna believe you and everybody would have the same profile!
As a result, parents will be confused.
If you are not able to write a few words for yourself and you have to copy somebody , then at least learn how to do it and change the words a little bit!
That is disrespect, rude and unprofessional!
Full time nanny for a family with 3 boys ( 2,4 & 6 years old) in Cambridge.
Oct 2016 - present
Full time nanny for a 2.5 years old girl and 6 years old twin boys in Cambridge
(Checkable reference letter)
• Preparing healthy snacks, meals, feeding them when needed, changing diapers, bathing, dressing and placing them to bed.
• Playgroups, swimming/ballet/tennis lessons, library, parks, playground, activities.
• Teaching chess, encouraging drawing and colouring skills.
• Teaching good social manners.
• School runs.
• Helping with Reading, Writing, Spelling, Maths, English.
• Teaching swimming to the 2.5 years old girl in David Lloyd’s indoor/outdoor pool.
• Teaching the use of the potty from diapers.
• Arranging and managing successfully playdates with 4-5 children.
• Taking credits for organizing and improving the household structure.
• Keeping daily records for parents.
Full time Nannny for a 11 month infant in Cambridge
Feb 2015-Jan 2016
(Checkable reference letter)
• Providing indoor and outdoor activities that support her development following the Early Years Foundation standards.
• Visits to the local playgroups, playgrounds and the library to promote her social and educational development.
• Preparing healthy meals, bottles and feeding her.
• Changing diapers, bathing, dressing and placing her to bed after reading stories.
• Keeping the high cleaning standards and tidying areas.
• Teaching good social manners.
Line-in-carer for a 90 years old lady with dementia in Cambridgeshire
Aug 2014-Mar 2015
(Checkable reference letter)
• Preparing healthy meals and feeding her when she needed.
• Bathing and dressing her.
• Placing her to bed.
• Everyday outdoor walks to the river, church, shops.
• Household duties, shopping, gardening, drawing, playing with balls/baloons, baking cakes, reading, dancing and listening her favourite music to remind her the things she loved, to keep her active and to improve her balance under her physiotherapist’s instructions.
• 24 hours/day caring for her when she was in the hospital and in the recovery period.
• Taking her to the doctor’s apointments.
Maths, Reading and Writing Tutor for Primary school children with learning disabilities. (Part time) Jul -Aug 2009,2010,2011
• Helped them improve their Writing,Reading and Maths skills and overall school performance.
• Volunteering in Foundation for abused children in Greece.
• Workshop on Applied Ethics by the faculty of Philosophy, Pedagogy and Psychology of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens and the Greek Philosophical Society (2012).
• Training seminar on learning disabilities - Dyslexia: Myths and reality by
Athenian College (2012).
• Scientific event on Depression and panic attack by Xinis Education Festival
• Scientific event on bioethics and human rights by the National Bioethics committee (2009).
• Symposium on Bioethical dilemmas-The beginning of Life by the Archdiocese of Athens (2011).
• Honorary diploma of fellowship by the Artemio Institution for the love of learning and progress for the benefit of Science and society (2010).
• Ofsted Registered.
(I accept voucher payments)
• DBS Certificate and Criminal records check from Greece as well.
• Public liability Insurance (Nannyinsure) for Professional Nannies .
• Common Core Skills and Knowledge in the Early Years Foundation Certificate (OCN Level 3)(London 2015).
• First Aid Certificate (2015).
• BCs in Theology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (2012).
Naric level 6.
• Practical training at the educational institution “Theomitor” as part of the programme for observation of the operation of a school unit in Athens (Mar-Apr 2011). Checkable reference letter.
• Participation in the annual Specialisation Program of 500hours(280h of instruction and 220h of practical training, of which 100 took place in public Educational institutions) entitled “Specialisation in Special Education-Learning Disabilities/Dyslexia” organized by the Research Centre of Psychophysiology and Education of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Languages: English(Certificate of Competency from University of Michigan) and Greek.
• ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) Core Certificate.
I would like to thank you all for your messages and offers .
I have found a very good full time nanny job. So, I am available only for evening and weekend babysitting.
|Last Updated: 20/05/2017|
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (net)
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself.
- Ofsted Certificate (added 28/09/2017)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid Certificate (added 28/09/2017)
Below are the latest reviews for Aspasia. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Aspasia is a trustworthy baby-sitter and my sons love her! She is very calm, kind and caring person and she answers very quickly to text message which is very helpful. She even sent me a picture of a game they were playing at. My boys keep asking when Aspasia will look after them next time! So I recommend Aspasia with "eyes closed"!!
We moved to the UK three months ago from the States, and needed to find an occasional babysitter to watch our 5 year old and 1 year old. We initially hired her due to her credentials (Ofsted, etc) and her great reviews from other parents. She's now watched our children a few times, and can confirm the sentiments in the reviews that prompted us to hire her. She is excellent. My children, even my one year old son who is still in the stranger-danger phase, were comfortable with her right away. My daughter enjoys playing with her, in particular card games and reading books. Besides her warm demeanor, she is great from a scheduling and reliability standpoint. She responds to messages right away and usually arrives a few minutes early. We are lucky to have found her and can recommend her wholeheartedly!
Aspasia is such a professional babysitter.She is really sweet, always willing to help me whatever complicated programme the kids have, with picking them up from school or dropping them to their activities
or babysitting for us at night .
She is always on time ,always calm and smiling, great with the kids .
She is great also with playdates with 4 or 5 kids.
Aspasia loves her job and children .
I highly recommend her for a babysitter or a nanny .
Aspasia is amazing! She is great with my 14 months old twins boys! They absolutely love her from the first day! It melts my heart when I see them all playing together and make it so much easier to leave them with someone they like and I can trust! We are so lucky to have her with us!!!!
Aspasia is great! She is helpful, punctual, attentive, very friendly and gets along easily with our little boy. She always responds to contact messages and keeps appointments. Fantastic!
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.