I am an early years teacher but available for tutoring due to the third lockdown.
I have worked with children in schools as a teaching assistant and a 1-1 support as well as being a class teacher (Qualified Teaching Status) in nursery, reception
year 1 and 2 . I also tutor maths for a boy with SEND (y6) and a girl (y2).
I specialise in working with 3-7 year olds and have completed some speech and languge training for early language development, along with a Level 2 in Childhood Illnesses.
BA(Hons) Management, PGCE Early Years (3-7),
Qualified Teacher Status.
My availability is different due to current circumstances, but usually I am mostly free for weekend work or during any school holidays.
Currently free during the week also, but it is best to message me with your requirements and I will be able to let you know what I am able to do as I am very flexible at present.
|Last Updated: 05/01/2021|
- Tutoring from £15.00 per hour
My fees are varied, it will depend on each individual circumstance as I do not feel this is a one size fits all role.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: Let's Talk with Under 5s (added 05/01/2021)
- Exam Certificate: TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Common Illnesses Affecting Children (RQF) (added 05/01/2021)
- Training Certificate: Supporting Early Language Development Level 2 (added 28/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: Understanding Asthma (added 28/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: Advanced Child Protection level 3 (added 27/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: Concussion Awareness Level 2 (added 25/06/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: Emergency First Aid (added 25/06/2020)
- DBS Check (added 21/05/2020)
- Training Certificate: Qualified Teacher Status (added 21/05/2020)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Award in Food Safety - Early Years (added 21/05/2020)
- UK Passport (added 21/05/2020)
Below are the latest reviews for MissB. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Absolutely amazing with my little boy Louie whilst I went to work from early hours in the morning till mid afternoon, very settling, approachable, calming & fun and exciting for me and my little boy to of been around! 😊 very happy with the time and support Frances has put into Louie, an absolute angel. Thank you fran ❤️ xxx
Response by MissB on 10/08/2020:
You're very welcome! He has been lovely and I hope he carries on enjoying playing with water and bubbles over the summer. :) xx
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.