Childminder in Norton
Babysitter in Norton
Usually responds within 2 hours
Female Member since Mar 2019 Last Updated Jun 2022 Last Login 28 Jun 2022
Hello my name is Julie Coaster, I am an Ofsted Rated Good childminder. I have been married for twenty three years and have four children of my own, I have two boys, one who lives and works in Newcastle and one currently studying for his PHD. I also have two girls one studying at University and one aged fifteen still at home. I have been a successful childminder for sixteen years. I provide a safe nurturing environment for children of all ages. I have a purpose built micro nursery which includes a potty room, changing room, kitchen and large playroom which offers resources suitable for children between newborn and thirteen years old. I provide opportunities tailored to the early years foundation stage and I also use the Montessori approach. I provide pick ups, drop offs, nappies, wipes, meals and snacks as part of my childminding package for no extra charge. I currently hold a level 5 certificate which gives me early years professional status. I would like to assure parents that I take the Covid-19 Pandemic very seriously within my setting. I have a number of procedures in place both within the setting, on visits outdoors and childminder car use to keep us all as safe as possible. Please ask for a full copy of the my Covid-19 policy when you attend for your visit.
I have a vast range of experience with young children particularly in the area of special needs. I have extensive experience with autism, sensory processing disorder and Down's syndrome. I have also cared for children with medical needs including diabetes, Nefrotic syndrome, Asthma and allergies. I currently hold a number of certificates including holistic play, and working with challenging behaviour. The schools I work with are Crooksbarn Primary, St Johns, St Gregory's, Pentland Primary and Rosebrook Primary.
Paediatric first aid level 3
Coronavirus Safety training
Safeguarding and child protection level 1
Level 5 certificate of higher education/early years professional status
Diploma for the children and young people level 3
OCN childminding level 2
Understanding the early years Foundation stage level 3
Diploma in home based childcare/Woking with parents grade A
Understanding aspects of play work practice level 3
Working with pre-school children with significant special needs level 3
Childcare the home practitioner level 3
Behaviour management course
Including children with difficulties around PSED course
FSA Food Allergy training
Including children with global delay course
Including children with social interaction and communication difficulties course
Understanding Young Minds including self harm Module
Introduction to Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE’s) Module
Developing positive early relationships attachment course
Social, emotional aspects of development course
Risk assessment workshop
Early years foundation stage workshop
Heuristic play workshop
Exploring enterprise level 2
Oral health for children course
Food safety level 2
I am available for care between 6am and 9pm Monday to Friday, weekends and overnight care for shift workers, I work 48 weeks of the year,
|Last Updated: 28/06/2022|
- Babysitting from £7.00 per hour
- Childminding from £4.00 per hour
Competitive fees with sibling discount available, free 15 and 30 hour places for 2,3 and 4 year olds. please ask for a specific quote based on your needs. I charge by the day/half day, before and after school depending on the needs of the parent, evening and weekend rates are calculated dependent on hours.
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
My Ofsted Inspections
The inspection grades below have been obtained from the Ofsted website based upon the registration number the childminder has provided to us. You should verify this information yourself prior to using the childminder.
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Food Safety And Hygiene (added 31/01/2022)
- Training Certificate: Food Allergy Training (added 31/01/2022)
- Exam Certificate: Level 2 Childminding (added 31/01/2022)
- Exam Certificate: Level 3 Introduction To Working With Pre-School Children With Significant Special Needs (added 31/01/2022)
- Training Certificate: Understanding Young Minds (added 31/01/2022)
- Training Certificate: Introduction To Adverse Childhood Experiences And Early Trauma (added 31/01/2022)
- Training Certificate: Preventing Covid-19 (added 31/01/2022)
- Exam Certificate: Level 3 Understanding the EYFS (added 31/01/2022)
- Exam Certificate: Level 3 Childcare Home Practitioners (added 31/01/2022)
- Exam Certificate: Level 3 Diploma Children and Young People’s Workforce (added 31/01/2022)
- Exam Certificate: Level 3 Diploma In Home-Based Childcare (added 31/01/2022)
- Exam Certificate: Level 3 Diploma in Understanding Aspects of Playwork (added 31/01/2022)
- First Aid Certificate: Peadiatric First Aid (added 31/01/2022)
- Exam Certificate: Certificate of higher education in Early Years Professional Practice (added 31/01/2022)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.