Hi I’m Tricia. I am a happily married mum of six lovely children, four girls and two boys. My eldest three are university graduates, my younger three are aged 18, 16 and 13. I’m an Ofsted registered (graded ‘Good’) childminder a job I thoroughly enjoy as I love caring for children and watching them grow. I treat all children in my care like my own so they feel happy, relaxed, safe and secure. I like to provide a home-to-home setting. As a mum of six I know that every child is unique and develops at their own pace. I like to provide a safe, nurturing, fun and stimulating environment to aid their development. I follow the EYFS and I work in partnership with the parents to provide a continuity of care. My home is safe, spacious and clean and I have a large garden with a lovely new playroom which I use as an additional room to my setting. I have lots of toys, resources and activities to suit all ages for indoor and outdoor play including a mud-kitchen, outdoor hand-washing station, water-wall, tool-bench, toy kitchen, sand/ water tuff tray, goals, basketball and many more. We also enjoy trips to the local parks, soft play areas, playgroups, library’s etc. Roding Valley Nature Reserve, which all the children love is within five minutes walking distance of my home
• As a mum of 6 children I have 28 years’ experience caring for children.
• As a qualified nursery nurse, I have 7 years’ experience working in local preschools with 2 to 5-year olds, following the EYFS gaining lots of experience and knowledge of all different children.
Last year I left my lovely job in the nursery and decided to concentrate fully on my childminding setting as my business was growing. I thoroughly enjoy working with children in my own home.
• CACHE Level 3 diploma for the children and Young Peoples Workforce (QCF).
• NVQ Level 2 in Early Years and Education.
• Ofsted registered childminder since 2016. Graded ‘GOOD’ in my inspection (April 2018).
• Introducing childminding practice course.
• Diploma in Business Studies.
• Paediatric First Aid (Refreshed every 3 years).
• Safeguarding training- Level 2 for early years, childcare practitioners in non-school based settings (Refreshed every 3 years).
• I attend regular training courses, webinars and workshops to keep me updated with current practices such as:
o Positive management behaviour.
o Making sense of Autism.
o Closing the word Gap, SEND.
o Mark making workshop.
o Supporting mathematics in the EYFS.
o Resources to promote learning.
o Coronavirus 2020 (preparing for change).
• I have a full clean driving licence.
• My family members that are over 16 and I are DBS checked and we are all on the update DBS service.
• Member of PACEY and full liability insurance.
• ICO certificate.
I drop off and collect from St John Fisher School.
|Last Updated: 13/10/2020|
- Childminding from £5.50 per hour
£5.50 per hour.
I accept childcare vouchers, tax-free childcare.
I provide 30 hours funded childcare for 2, 3 and 4-year olds.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St John Fisher Catholic Primary School
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.