Opened in 2013 by Lyndsey Mcgeachy, Kideos Childcare has been providing professional, high quality care from birth to 12 years in a stimulating and caring environment. The building contains dedicated modern spacious rooms which have a very solid and secure feel that some places lack. We also have a rear unit in the back that will eventually be a sensory room.
We offer 3 different facilities under one roof...
For complete care and education from 0 to 12 years.
(Out of School)
Before and after school care, supervised activities, homework and fun for primary school children.
(School Holiday Care)
An exciting "club" where school age children can enjoy endless fun during all school holiday.
We have street parking at the front or if you like you can park on the street behind and walk down the path which is located to the side of Kideos. At the rear of the property is a large fenced off garden area which has an extensive range of outdoor play equipment so the children can be encouraged to use physical development and interact with others.
Security at Kideos is high priority with CCTV all around the building 24 hours per day and a strict access policy for parents, carers and staff.
Whether looking for a full or part time place we at Kideos are here to help.
Our aim is to provide professional childcare of the highest possible standard. Childcare and education is offered on both a full-time and part-time basis at our setting in Greengates, Bradford,
Our aims at Kideos childcare:
- To provide a professional childcare service of the highest possible standard.
- To provide a happy, secure, stable and stimulating environment which will encourage learning growth.
- To allow each individual child develop socially, emotionally, intellectually and physically.
- To encourage good stable relationships with other children and adults.
- To aid self-awareness and encourage communication and language.
- To enable each child to experiment, explore, observe and discover.
- To provide a good ratio of high quality staff to children.
- To promote a close working partnership with parents to support the child's learning and development.
Awards & Qualifications...
Along with our qualified members of staff I Lyndsey McGeachy have nearly 20 years hands on experience and during this time have completed the following qualifications:
- How to set up a home based childcare service.
- Foundation degree in early years.
- BTEC National diploma in early years.
- NVQ Level 4 children's care learning and development.
- Aubrey's baby massage.
- Makaton trained.
- Fire marshall trained.
- Safeguarding awareness.
- Pen green.
- EYFS 2015 update.
- Food hygiene.
- Paediatric first aid.
- Holistic play.
- Fun in the outdoors.
- Baby sensory.
- Treasure basket play.
- Diversity awareness .
- Cultural awareness.
- Child abuse and neglect awareness.
- Early intervention.
- Safe sleeping / reducing the risk in SID's.
- ARK for children on the 2 years offer.
- Development movement and play.
Thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from you!
|Last Updated: 14/05/2017|
We do our fees on a daily basis, weekly basis or hourly basis, This depends on the sessions required and your personal circumstances.
We offer full day care' sessional care and holiday care is also available Bradford/Leeds Education.
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
Our Ofsted Inspections
The inspection grades below have been obtained from the Ofsted website based upon the registration number the childcare provider has provided to us. You should verify this information yourself prior to using the childcare provider.
- Training Certificate: Virtual College - Cultural Awareness Course Certificate (added 14/06/2016)
- Training Certificate: Safegaurding Acadamy - Safe Sleeping For Babies and Reducing The Risk of SIDS - Course Attendance Certificate (added 14/06/2016)
- Training Certificate: Pen Green Framework - Course Attendance Certificate (added 14/06/2016)
- Training Certificate: NCMA Pacey - How To Setup A Childcare Business - Course Attendance Certificate (added 14/06/2016)
- Training Certificate: Makaton Foundation Workshop Modules 1 2 3 4 - Course Attendance Certificate (added 14/06/2016)
- Exam Certificate: Edexcel National Vocational Qualification Level 4 Childrens Care' Learning and Development Certificate (added 14/06/2016)
- Training Certificate: Department of Children's Services - Childminder Information - Course Attendance Certificate (added 14/06/2016)
- Exam Certificate: BTEC Diploma In Early Years Certificate (added 14/06/2016)
- Training Certificate: Bradford City Council Early Intervention... Delivery of Early Education For 2 Year Olds - Course Attendance Certificate (added 14/06/2016)
- Training Certificate: Bradford City Council Early Communication - Course Attendance Certificate (added 14/06/2016)
- Training Certificate: Bradford City Council - Pre Registration Business Training 3 - Course Attendance Certificate (added 14/06/2016)
- Training Certificate: Bradford City Council - Pre Registration Business Training 2 - Course Attendance Certificate (added 14/06/2016)
- Training Certificate: Bradford City Council - Induction To Revised EYFS - Course Attendance Certificate (added 14/06/2016)
- Training Certificate: Bradford City Council - Developmental Movement Play Training - Course Attendance Certificate (added 14/06/2016)
- Training Certificate: Aubri Baby Massage - Course Attendance Certificate (added 14/06/2016)
- Training Certificate: ARK for childminding offering 2 Year old Funded places - Course attendance certificate (added 14/06/2016)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 14/06/2016)
- UK Passport (added 13/06/2016)
- Exam Certificate: How to set up a home-based childcare service (added 13/06/2016)
- First Aid Certificate: First Aid (added 13/06/2016)
- Exam Certificate: Foundation Degree (added 13/06/2016)
- DBS Check (added 13/06/2016)
Below are the latest reviews for kideos Childcare. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
My daughter has been coming to Kideos for 2 years now, since she was 1. She has learnt so much from these three ladies. Although they are childminders, Linzi has turned the bottom of her house into a nursery and it is amazing. It is always spotless, they are always doing activities and going out on adventures and always having fun. They are so caring and genuinely love the kids they look after. I wouldn't recommend anyone else to look after children other than Kideos.
My older children have also been to Kideos and they loved it. Kideo's have offered so much support and help with my son who has SEN.
They are not just there for the children but also the parents too. I am forever grateful that these ladies look after my child and they will always be my friends even after my daughter goes to school.
My little boy started here in September 2019 at 10 months old. The transition process was fantastic and, as, my son was a bit distressed by the whole idea of being left by mummy at first, we were offered extra 'getting to know you' sessions at no extra cost. He now loves Kideos and all the team there. It is not like other childminders I've heard about. The setting is packed with resources and they spend lots of time making and exploring. Linzi, who leads the team, is caring, professional, flexible, and, most importantly, loves kids and is brilliant with them. Little touches like a craft activity and a chocolate bunny left on our doorstep during the Covid 19 lock down sum up the kind and thoughtful nature of Kideos. We feel extremely lucky that we picked this place and can't recommend Kideos highly enough.
Came across Kideos as my mum needed an operation and I wouldnt have childcare for 8 weeks. Kideos is fantastic, my daughter was 20 months old when she started and has come on leaps and bounds with being with Lyndsey and her team. Her speech, attitude and confidence grew when she started. She loves going and still goes now before school and in the school holidays. The service is fantastic, friendly, caring and yet professional in all aspects. Like I say couldn't ask for anyone better to look after my daughter she loves going
My son absolutely loves going. He can't wait to shut the door on me when I leave him. Very professional. Lyndsey has alot of knowledge on parenting which has helped me out alot. Very understanding and helpful. Very homely and friendly.
I was really anxious about leaving my son having had a bad experience with childcare previously.
Lyndsey was amazing right from the start and my son loves going.
Fantastic provision, nothing is too much trouble, Lyndsey is so approachable for anything and gives lots of advice, support and reassurance. Full updates on how my son has been during the day so I know how settled he's been and he's coming on leaps and bounds since starting with Lyndsey.
Cannot praise or speak highly enough of the provision and what Lyndsey offers.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.