Hi! I am Karla (30 years old). I worked in a nursery in Guildford.I had been working as au pair about nearby 2 years. I could provide the contact of my host family if that could be an important point. I have my DBS too and I have experiences with children. I am very patient and lovely girl who I really enjoy spending time with them.
I am a qualified teacher(QTS) too at Infant, Primary and Secondary levels. Happy to teach some Spanish too.
2019- 2020 PRIVATE SPANISH TEACHER AND QUALIFIED NURSERY PRACTITIONER WEST CAMBRIDGE DAY NURSERY, EDDINGTON.
2018-2019 PART TIME NANNY FOR A PRIVATE FAMILY
• Looking after the children’s needs, welfare, development and health and safety
• Supervision of the children
• Exercise, teaching and training
• Playing with the children
• Encouraging development in skills such as reading, writing, arithmetic, drawing, music, dressing, telling the time etc
• Taking the children to and from play and music groups, school
• Preparing and cooking the children’s meals
• Keeping the children’s nursery, bedrooms and bathroom clean and tidy every day
• Laundry and ironing of the children’s clothes and bedding
2017-2018 EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER CASTLE NURSERY MARKENFIELD, GUILDFORD
• motivate and stimulate a child's learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience
• provide pastoral care and support to children and give them with a secure learning environment
• assist with the development of a child's personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities
• develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources
• encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
• help children develop curiosity and knowledge
• work with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors
• share knowledge gained with other practitioners and build and maintain relationships with parents
• observe, assess and record each child's progress
• ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school
• keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
November 2014 – 2016 AU PAIR Guildford.
As an Au Pair I look after two children, aged 3 and 4, while their parents are at work. One of my main responsibilities is to make sure the children arrive on time to school and nursery, as well as picking them up on time. I am also responsible for taking them to different playgroups, keeping them safe, and organizing their meals. I also help around the house by keeping it tidy and clean. Being an Au Pair requires me to work in cunjuction with the parents in order to plan the week ahead and have everything under control. It is a job that requires me to be highly responsibile, which I find it very exciting and challenging.
I am QTS and I offer spanish lessons
I hold a first aid certificate too.
|Last Updated: 11/07/2020|
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
- Nannying from £15.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.