Babysitter in Headington
Usually responds within 12 hours
Female Member since Sep 2018 Last Updated Jan 2022 Last Login Apr 2022
I love children and have over a decade worth of experience working with ages 1 up to 12 both with and without special needs.
I currently hold volunteer positions for a number of children's charities including the 'Helen & Douglas House' Children's Hospice in Oxford, 'Keen Oxford' for disabled children and have been competitively selected as a 'Weekend club volunteer' for Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) in London since 2018 for children in the intensive care unit (ICU), general wards and the activities centre.
I do not smoke. I currently do not drive. I love to take part in a range of activities including cooking/baking, games, sport, art and crafting.
Please contact me if you're interested in discussing a childcare arrangement or anything in more detail.
I have specified some of the roles I have undertaken within childcare:
1. Volunteered during High school for children with special educational needs working with young children from ages 3 to 11.
2. Elected as a 'Boarding assistant' during Sixth Form for children in years 7-10 during prep (homework) time in a range of academic subjects and morning (i.e. breakfast)/bedtime routines.
3. Competitively selected as a 'Weekend volunteer' after my Graduation for Great Ormond Street Hospital since 2018.
4. Babysitting for neighbours and local families with children under 5.
5. Special needs nanny for a 9 year old with Joubert syndrome, global developmental delay, primary ciliary dyskinesia (Kartagener syndrome) and dysphagia.
6. Nanny and tutor for 2 boys with complex special needs.
Formal training in both oxygen and gastrostomy
First Aid Management (Level 2)
First Aid Essentials (Level 2)
Babysitting (Level 3)
Nannying (Level 3)
Child Protection (Level 2 and Level 3)
Child Protection Refresher (Level 2)
Health and Safety (Level 2)
Fire Safety (Level 2)
Food Hygiene and Safety (Level 2)
ADHD Awareness (Level 2)
Autism Awareness (Level 2)
Equality and Diversity (Level 2)
Safeguarding young people (Level 2)
|Last Updated: 11/01/2022|
- Babysitting from £13.00 per hour
Standard nannying/babysitting: £13 p/h
Special needs: £16 p/h
- DBS Check (added 06/02/2021)
- UK Passport (added 06/02/2021)
Below are the latest reviews for Paris. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Paris helped us for a few months with after school babysitting for our two boys (one aged 7, the other aged 12). The older boy has complex special needs and can be quite challenging. Paris was absolutely brilliant throughout this period. She was great with both kids, not fazed by anything, incredibly organised, always punctual, and completely reliable. I would highly recommend her.
I needed Paris to support my husband in looking after out two little ones while I had a week of intensive driving lessons ahead of my driving test and I'm really glad that I had her working with us! She was absolutely brilliant with the kids, super helpful around the house with folding up the kids' laundry and emptying and loading up the dishwasher and I found her to be an absolute pleasure to deal with! It took a huge weight off my mind when it came to leaving the kids for hours on end to go driving. Thanks Paris, I will definitely be reaching out again!
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.