Nanny in London: Merton
Female Member since May 2022 Last Updated Jul 2022 Last Login 13 Aug 2022
Proactive, switched-on, experienced Nanny, Early Years Practitioner and Household Personal Assistant seeking an after school, long term postion, whilst furthering my studies.
I am a bright, intuitive, lively, kind, compassionate, hardworking, approachable and organised individual with great communication skills.
I am furthering my degree to become an Early Years Educator and work in the mornings, so ideally the role would be from 3pm onwards *(16-20 hours a week)*
However, I am also open to working longer hours on a few days of the week.
I have worked as a Family Care Specialist in a worldwide organisation, which supplemented my understanding of the challenges facing working parents in the current economic climate of nursery space availability.
I have real experience and sound judgement caring for children due to my Advanced Early Years Practitioner role in nurseries, as well as private nannying. Last year, I completed an NCFE CACHE Level 4 Foundation Degree in the Early Years and prior to that, a Level 5 CIPD Accredited Diploma in Childcare.
I am grateful to have been given right opportunities, which enabled me to really understand each household’s unique dynamics .
Coming from South Africa, where space and fantastic weather are a given, I have been so impressed with how committed most families in London are to the quality of care needed for their children to flourish.
I have noticed that my strength lies in my flexibility and energy to jump between different tasks, all the while able to focus 100% and put children’s happiness and wellbeing as a top priority.
Personally, I much prefer face-to-face introductions, so we can go over a few things in more details as well as me getting to know about you and your family better.
Please request a full version of my CV, under the Documents page. It will provide you with an overview of what each job entailed, as well as roles within various sectors.
If you would prefer to have it sent over via email, please feel free to reach out and ask.
Here is a basic summary of my previous roles, ONLY relating to working with children and families:
• Bright Horizons Day Nursery & Preschool – Early Years Educator
• Bright Horizons Family Solutions – Family Care Specialist
• Inspired Learning Group – Advanced Early Years Practitioner
• Busy Bees Nursery – Early Years Practitioner
• Koru Kids – Private Nanny/ Household Personal Assistant
Level 3 TQUK Early Years Educator, RQF (June 2022 - Present)
NCFE CACHE Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner
June 2021 – November 2021
• Higher Level of Education: LCA College Preparatory Diploma (GPA 3.37)
October 2018 – November 2020
• CPD Accredited Course: Level 7 Advanced Diploma Hospitality Management
• CPD Accredited Course: Level 7 Advanced Diploma Digital Marketing
• CPD Accredited Course: Level 5 Advanced Diploma Childcare
• Udemy Certified Courses: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
• Provisional Drivers Licence (Passed Theory and Hazard Perception Test: October 2020)
• Food Safety UK: Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene
From the End of August/ Beginning of September.
|Last Updated: 22/07/2022|
- Nannying from £15.00 per hour (net)
Flat rate - £15
- Full CV (added 16/07/2022)
- DBS Check (added 30/05/2022)
- Training Certificate: NCFE CACHE Level 4 Certificate For The Advanced Early Years Practitioner (added 29/05/2022)
- Training Certificate: Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Childcare (added 29/05/2022)
- UK Driving Licence (added 29/05/2022)
- EU Passport (added 29/05/2022)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.