I am a motivated, trustworthy compassionate experienced nanny who has experience caring for children. Passionate about ensuring that children and their parents experience good quality of life as possible, I pride myself on my ability to empathise with and encourage those that I care for, motivating them to feel positive particularly when they are low. A team player, I work well alongside other nursery nurse and nannies. l can be relied on to communicate well with both peer and senior members of staff. Flexible, I am confident taking on new tasks and challenges and can be relied on to work independently using my initiative.
2004-2014 Part time and full time nanny --- All nanny and house keeper duties.
Age 3 months old to 6 years old
• Making breakfast, getting dressed, taking the children to or park, doing activities with children
• Work in partnership with the family, taking responsibility for the safety and development of the children.
• Taking care of the children's laundry, playgroup
• Maintaining the cleanliness of equipment, toys and rooms used by the children
• Preparation of the children's meals.
• Nurturing, caring for children
• Shopping and errands. Emptying garbage, loading and unloading dishwasher.
• Keep kitchen clean after meal preparation.
• Tidying up after children, put toys away.
• Keeping own bedroom/bathroom clean.
• Giving them bath and putting them to sleep.
• Following the school curriculum.
• Engaging in painting and coloring with children.
2016-2017 Sunrise Primary School. Teaching assistant.
• Contribute to a planned programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in conjuction with other staff
• Keeping adequate record of achievement file on key children for parents/carers.
• Work alongside parents/carers of special needs children to provide full integration in sitting
• Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
• Uphold standards within the setting by adhering to all policies and procedures
• SEN Special Educational Needs
• Assist with the implementation of the Academy’s Special Needs Policy
• Endure that appropriate
• Giving consistent support is given to those children identified as having special educational needs
• Promoting awareness of special educational needs and disability
• Ensuring that staff are provided with clear guidance on what steps they should follow when SEN are identified and what their curriculum responsibilities are in such cases.
June 2017 Sunrise nursery First Aid – Safe guarding.
July 2016 Social Care Institute College
September 2015 City of Islington College Level 3 child care certificate.
July 2014 Connell College Level 2 child care certificate.
July 2013 Connell College Level 1 Child Care
July 2004 City Islington College Food and Nutrition Certificate. First Step in child care certificate.
1997 -2004 Studying English Language ESOL CLASSES.
1990-1994 Selvie Tomzimi KOSOVO Secondary School.
1980 – 1988 Azem Bejta KOSOVO Primary School.
2018 DBS Online Register
I am qualified with CACHE Level 3 Childcare Diploma, paediatric First-Aid, Food and Nutrition for Children, Child Protection and I hold a DBS.
I have more than 10 years of childcare experience by working with newborn babies, toddlers and preschoolers in the nursery and private families.
I can provide good references.
|Last Updated: 27/09/2019|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
Below are the latest reviews for Sheri. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Sheri is a fantastic nanny. She has been looking after our son (now 3 years old) for 2 days a week for just over 18 months. She is warm, patient, and caring and our son is always very excited when she arrives at the house. Sheri does a wide variety of activities with our son, and regularly takes him to the park, the library, swimming pool and playgroups. She is very reliable, always on time, and really tidy. We are so pleased to have her as our son's nanny, he really loves spending time with her and is always calm and relaxed when we get home.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.